Is this legal?

Chat about anything you like!
admin
Site Admin

Is this legal?

Post by admin »

With regard to the legality of streaming music like this, technically, no, it isn't legal, but I'm not making any money from it. It's simply a hobby for me.

Having said this, there are a lot of other sites just like Park Magic Radio that play the exact same content that plays here, and they do OK and as far as I know there hasn't been any legal action taken by anyone. Whether the artists may be sympathetic to our causes or not and whether they even know it's being played on these sites are questions in and of themselves.

I have credited the artist where I know where the track(s) came from and the ownership solely remains with them. I would also like to remind any artists that find their content here, that I will remove any of their tracks from my library upon request and it is not my intent to infringe on any copyrights, and will comply with all requests.

I enjoy what I'm doing, and unless someone has a real issue with my hobby, I don't see the harm in continuing what I'm doing in the interest of our mutual love for all things Disney.